
Riley has a great teacher who is so encouraging and wonderful! He is doing very well. He enjoys writing and illustrating books and he loves math. He started riding his bike without training wheels this summer, and he loves “riding in the dirt” (as he says). I bet we have another mountain biker on our hands. He has also inherited his father’s love of animals and the outdoors. He is REALLY into sharks, alligators and other predators. He checked out 4 books about sharks from the library, because “my teacher doesn’t know a lot about sharks, so I need to learn all I can so I can teach her.” His birthday (6th) theme was the Crocodile Hunter. On the way to the party, he pointed to a cloud in the sky and said, “That cloud looks like an alligator. Yeah, that is my birthday present from my dad.” He is sleeping better. Thank you for all the prayers about that. He had been having bad dreams and was very scared at night from November until just last week or so. Now he only calls out once a night and usually by the time I get there, he has fallen back to sleep. That is an answer to prayer. I really think he is about to cycle back into a normal sleep pattern. Keep the prayers coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment