Some of ya'll may remember my complaints last year about the whole "springing forward" issue.
Ditto for this year.
Grandma and Granddad were here from Wednesday night until this morning. We had a really good visit. They were able to spend a lot of time with the kids. They dyed Easter eggs on Friday night. It SNOWED on Saturday morning, then Saturday afternoon, we all went bowling! We all had a blast!
I kept asking Granddad, "It's a sorry excuse for snow, isn't it?" You know they live in Montana. Granddad was giving Reagan snowball throwing tips in the picture above.

Riley claims to be an expert. Poor thing had to go around scraping together enough snow for a snowball and eventually a snowman....

Here he is with our neighbors (Jackson, Cooper and Garrett).

Reagan and Grandma having a tea party!

The boy loves to bowl!
Reagan took this stance after every bowl; of course, it took 1/2 an hour for her ball to finally reach the pins. Miss Independent insisted, "I don't need any help! I can do it myself!"

Sunday morning goodbyes. We look forward to seeing you this summer, Grandma and Granddad!
No comments:
Post a Comment