My dad is having total hip replacement tomorrow! Please pray that all goes well in the surgery and that he will follow the doc's orders afterwards. They say that he will be recovered in 2 weeks! I look forward to seeing him walk normally again. It has been almost 2 years? since he fell off the ladder while cleaning the gutters at my parents' house. He had pins put in, but never got much better. He is walking with a cane now and he moves very slowly. I can tell he is in pain. Thank you for your continued prayers. I will keep you updated here on the blog.
Also, on Thursday, March 27, my grandmother (94) fell and broke her arm. She is my dad's mother and she lives with my parents. She broke it up near the shoulder and it is immobilized. She cannot get around well without her walker, so my parents and dad's family have placed her in a WONDERFUL temporary place that can provide her with individualized attention and care. From what Mom and Dad have told me about this place and the employees, I am very impressed. Please pray for continued healing for Grandmaw too.
Thanks so much. The kids and I are doing fine.
Monday, April 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Will do!
Praying for Paw Paw and Granny. Keep us posted.
Post a Comment