Thursday, April 06, 2006

This week

I will say it over and over... I do not like springing forward! I think Reagan is back to normal. She is still taking the "half a passie." When she had her whole passie, she would ask to get in the bed and looked forward to getting her passie and "kanket. Now, she doesn't look forward to it, but she does go to sleep on her own and is sleeping all night. Riley on the other hand, is a wiggle monster. He is taking longer to go to sleep and is waking up in the night again. UGH! We are praying our way through it, though and God will get us through it.
I am feeling a little down. I just plain miss Dustin. I miss our life together.... the way it was and the way it should be. I miss having him to share everything with.
On a lighter note, I bought a digital camera. Once I get it figured out and charged up, be on the look out for some updated pics on the blog.

No comments: