

Well, Reagan has been struggling A LOT with sleeping and going to childcare (church and mother's day out). She throws a fit at bed / nap times and starts fussing about going to school when I turn onto the road that her school is on. She did better today with going to bed and nap. At her nap she cried for about 10 minutes then actually fell asleep. She had not taken a nap the entire time the in-laws were here. She cried less than 5 minutes tonight when she went to bed. What have I done differently? I have been letting her cry it out and today, I turned on a Wiggles CD while she was going down (nap and bedtime). I think it made a difference. I just pray she sleeps all night.
We had a pretty good visit with J, T, kids and R and S. It was nice to all be together.
Tonight Riley read 2 books to me at bedtime and he did it very well. As we were going to sleep, he said, "Mommy, I can't believe I read both of those books to you and you didn't have to help me that much. It's a MIRACLE. I can read like a first grader!" What a sweetie! Here are the kids on Easter Sunday. We were so rushed, I didn't even think to take a picture of my kids by themselves, so I had to crop them out of group photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment