First of all, thank you to all of you who called, sent cards, prayed, and thought of us today. We continue to appreciate everything. Reagan, of course, doesn't get it, but Riley does. He did pretty well today, but we did stay pretty busy. He got to sleep a little later today b/c his soccer game wasn't until 10. Then we went to the cemetary to plant pansies (I could just hear Dustin saying, "so you think I'm a pansy??") and 2 American boxwoods (native shrubs, b/c D always preferred native vegetation as opposed to non-native.... just a little D trivia.) I took a picture with my camera phone, but it isn't so great, so I will take another with the good camera later next week. I think it looks really good. The kids were just interested in going to see the turtles in the pond (as they should be). Then we went home for lunch and Reagan's nap. Then we went to Brantley's birthday party. The kids had a great time... Riley got to ride a horse, but Reagan was a little late (mom brought her after nap), so she only got to pet one as it was being loaded on the trailer. (Which reminds me that when we moved into our first home while I was pregnant with Riley, Dustin borrowed a horse trailer from a guy at work. Our moving van was a horse trailer... a very nice one, but a horse trailer!) Anyway, mom took the kids home and I went to eat supper with 2 girlfriends and baby Reed. I haven't had a good cry yet today. I teared up pretty good at supper, but I couldn't just let go in the restaurant.

I miss my sweetie, my babe, my love, my balance, my best friend, my one to depend on, my accountability partner, the spritiual leader of our family, my support, the man God chose for me to marry, the Daddy of Riley and Reagan, .... my Dustin. He should just be here with us.
ok, now I have had a good cry... thank you... it is a release to cry. sometimes I can't and sometimes I can't stop. much love to all... goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment