Wednesday, October 11, 2006

quick post

Just some random funnies from the kids...

A little girl in Riley's class wrote down her home #, her mom's cell # and her dad's cell# and gave it to Riley. I asked why and he said," I dunno. I guess if I need to talk to her." He's in first grade! Later I found out that she is one of two girls that chase him and try to kiss him.... at least that is what he told his cousin Tyler.

In the car this morning on the way to Sys Th.

Reagan: ooooh mountain. I might slip
Me: Yes you might slip down
Reagan: goat help me
Me:Goat?
Reagan: mountain goat help me
Me: where did you learn about mtn goats?
Reagan: TB... Dough - Rah (translation: TV... Dora)

The other night as we were going to bed...
Riley: I hope Reagan is going to be a tom-boy.

It is always something... of course there are many more, I just can't seem to remember them all when I sit down to blog:)

No comments: