Tonight was the kickoff dinner for our new widows ministry "Always Loved" at my church. I shared my "widow story" as I prefer to call it. I think it went well. If I can figure out a way to post it, I will. Ya'll please be in prayer for Autumn. Her husband was killed in a car accident less than 4 weeks ago. Her pain is raw and she is hurting deeply. (She was there tonight.)
I know this is a short post after such a long silence, but I have been busy preparing for this event and with the rest of my life. :) I have so much to say, but it will have to wait until at least tomorrow. I plan on back dating some posts that I started, so be sure to scroll down - not now but in the coming days.
Thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement as we prepared for tonight. I look forward to seeing how God will use us. What a mighty God we serve!
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment