It was a family effort at first, then Mama was left to put the finishing touches on "Ice Man the Snowman."
Snow Girl enjoyed the snow for a time, but she did not enjoy getting hit by snowballs. Funny thing, though, she did enjoy THROWING them.
Snow covered cherry tree. Yes, Michelle, this is the one that you all gave me!
Snow trampoline! It probably wasn't the best idea to get on the snow covered trampoline (as far as for the sake of the frozen trampoline), but who can resist? It made a wonderful snow catcher!
I will have to say, the size of our neighbors snowman put ours to shame, but ours was cleaner?!
All in all it was a great day! It really was a perfect snow for us. Gone by late afternoon. Reagan's prayer last night after I thanked God for the snow:
...and Dear God, please let everything start growing now because I am ready for summer and going to the big water park. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment