Friday, April 17, 2009

The Night Before Easter...

I am always telling stories about the kids. Well, here's one on ole Mommy...



We were just about to leave Holly's and head home (2 hour drive, get kids in bed, prepare clothes for Sunday morning, and still needed to take care of Easter Bunny duties), when I decided to help PawPaw get the fishing lure out of a piece of Tyler's clothing. Tyler had gotten a tackle box for his birthday. I jerked my hand back when I thought Dad had cut a little too close, and snagged the lure in my finger. Lovely. We tried getting it out ourselves, but I knew I was going to need some anesthetic. I ended up in the ER, where they had to borrow the wire cutters from maintenance. Can you say Tetanus shot? That hurt worse and lasted longer than the hurt finger! Here is a picture I took with my cell phone.

No comments: