Our new babysitter kept the kids on Monday and it worked out great! The kids really liked her and so do I. On Sunday night, as we were going to bed, Riley said, "Mommy, I have a lot to do tomorrow, just like you." I asked what all he needed to get done. He said, "Well, first, I need to finish that shark book I started (making) right after school got out, then I have two pieces of homework to do." He is so sweet.
Today I had a yucky migraine, but I am better now. I took 2 pheneragan (for nausea) and went to bed. Well, first, I got my neighbor, Jennifer, to keep the kids until mom got here. (Thank you, Jennifer) I slept on and off all day until 3:30. Mom took Riley up to Holly's house and Reagan and I will join them tomorrow after my Systematic Theology class meets... which I am behind on my reading, so I will close....
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment