I have not had time to blog about my past 2 weekends, so here goes. The first weekend, Becki and her girls, Emma and Julianna, came from WR for a visit. We had the best time just letting the kids play and chatting. They are the perfect house guests. Becki and the girls helped us cheer for Riley at his basketball game on Saturday, and we went to church on Sunday. Riley did a great job "taking care" of Julianna at church. We look forward to their next visit!!

Last Saturday I went to the farm with Tricia and Stacy (friend of T's). We had the best time too. I worked on cutting squares for the quilts I am making out of D's shirts for the kids. I got a lot done. We stayed up late talking and eating. On Sunday we worked some more (Tricia scrapbooking and Stacy organizing), then Tricia and I went for a walk in the BEAUTIFUL weather!! While at the house, we saw about 8 turkey hens and 2 gobblers! On our walk we saw a few more and even some coyote fur from a brawl, I guess. Lastly, we decided to ...
get this... go 4-wheelin'. Ok so Will and Tricia call it riding the ATVs, but where I grew up, we called it 4-wheelin'! We had a nice little ride. So let's recap the weekend, scrapbooking, quilting, pedicures, cooking and 4-wheelin'. Only in the south, ya'll!
Also, Riley had his last basketball game Saturday. He made 2 assists. I had to explain to him what the term meant, but he was excited each time he passed the ball and the kid shot and scored. I love my little team player!
No comments:
Post a Comment