
I thought I would share my two most memorable Valentine's Days. Our first Valentine's Day together must have been on a Saturday, because I slept in. Dustin on the other hand was up and had locked himself in his office.... MAKING my Valentine card. He spent about an hour working on it. Notice two things about this situation: first, he was making it... Mr. Frugal. Second, he was making it the day of.... Mr. Just in Time or a Little Late. It was the sweetest card ever, though. A few years later, I found it and put it on the refrigerator as a reminder to both of us. I can't put my hands on it now. I haven't been able to find it since we've moved several times.
The second most memorable Vday was 6 days after Riley's birth. A picture of my Valentine's present is below. He was supposed to be pressure washing the entire driveway. It says "Happy Valentine Day Love Dad." He ran out of room for the "s". Let's just say I was very surprised!
Of course I miss my man even more on days like this, but I got through the day with only tearing up a couple of times. Of course, being in church was the very best thing for us... anytime.
No comments:
Post a Comment