Tuesday, April 03, 2007

(insert witty title here)

I wish I could be better about thinking up cute titles, but this is kind of a boring post, so bear with me. I think of tons of things to say when I am driving, but I draw a blank when I sit down to the computer.

I am sitting here listening to the monitor as Riley tries to sleep on the floor in Reagan's room. I have pretty much always laid down with him to get him to fall asleep. Around the time of D's accident, we were really working hard at breaking that habit. We have tried one other time since we have been in this house. Riley has several friends who sleep in the same room as their siblings, so he asked if he could try it. Last night was the first night. I had to BRIBE Reagan to get her to LET RILEY STAY. She wanted everybody out of her room! She is such a creature of habit. They settled down and Reagan fell asleep; then Riley shows up in my room at 8:42 saying he needs me to lie down with him in his bed. So here we are, night #2. I have been in twice already and it is 8:33. Riley will talk into the monitor to tell me what Reagan is doing wrong. Right now they are singing "The B-I-B-L-E." Reagan had a nice nap today so she is probably wound up..... we'll see.


Some of you have asked if I got my ring sized up to fit the other hand, and yes, I did. It was not easy, but I did it. I treated myself to a manicure and pedicure too.


We are looking forward to Easter this weekend. R and R are understanding more and more about the reason for Easter and I love it! They are looking forward to filled Easter baskets too.


Me: Reagan, what would you like for Easter?
Reagan: Air-ral
Me: What kind of Aerial? (The Little Mermaid)
Reagan: A chocolate one. I want candy.


Which is true, Christmas morning, she was all about the goodies in the stocking. Forget the toys!


This is a pretty boring post. I have been back in their room one more time. (Riley was HOT!) I think Reagan was actually asleep. EDIT -- 9:08 PM No sounds for 8 minutes... could Riley have done it??? I'll let you know tomorrow!


Here are some more pictures from our photo shoot!


No comments: