Riley has decided it is not good enough to sleep in Reagan's room; he must sleep in her (twin size) bed with her. The other night they were wiggling and talking and not going to sleep when I heard Reagan fussing at Riley. Then she yells to me, "Mommy, Riley's not obeying!"
********
Reagan and I were looking at flowers at the local Ace Hardware when she suddenly stuck out her arm like she was stopping me from falling off a cliff and said, "Stop, Mommy! Look out! There's the road!" The road was a good 10 or 15 yards away.
********
I told Riley he was "dangerous" because he can read so well. To which he replied with inflection in all the right places, "Mommy, how dare you say that about your own son!" We both got a good laugh.
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment