Friday, January 12, 2007

101st Post

Well, I was keeping watch to make a big deal about my 100th post and I missed it. This is my 101st post! WOW!


Long story, short...

The plumber came today and re-routed the cold water to the master tub. I have the huge hole in my wall to prove it. Now I am looking for a good sheet rock guy! I am just glad that it is fixed. My builder actually had his plumber come do it, at no charge to me... at least no charge, yet.



R and R are enjoying Grandma and Granddad. Reagan has Grandma pretty well trained. They have played all morning. Granddad has been putting the finishing touches on Reagan's book shelf. It looks great! I will post pictures once we get it in her room.

The next picture was taken last week. Reagan had been awfully quiet; when we found her, she had been busy filling up all the paper cups in the bathroom! Notice the tag on her shirt. I had bought a couple of short sleeve shirts (on sale) at Gymboree... can you say size 5??


No comments: