Last night, we watched a little Scooby Doo before bed and Reagan was sitting in my lap. She said, "Mommy, I will do like this (putting her little 3 year old hand over my face) if you get scared." At that moment I imagined her doing it to Dustin and how he would have reacted. He would be wrapped around her little finger!
One day a few weeks ago:
Me: Reagan, let me see your pinky finger.
Reagan: Yeah, it is my pinky finger, because it is PINK!
The week of VBS, both kids went to the Wednesday night service with me. It was geared toward the kids with the VBS theme and all, so it was loud and fun. During a quiet moment, though, a VERY LOUD burp sneaked up on Reagan. Our row and the rows in front and behind us all cracked up. She turned to me and said, "Mommy, I burped!" I had tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment