Saturday, May 06, 2006

A better night :)

We had a better night last night :) Riley slept all night by himself and his bed wetting alarm did not go off until 6 am!! We're so excited! Of course, I had called the dr yesterday and he wants to refer Riley to a pediatric urologist. Then we had the good night, so I guess we will just keep at it??

Riley did very well at T ball today. He played first base at one point and really got to handle the ball a lot. He had a good time again. Reagan had fun too... I think she ate to enitre game :)

We went to a bday party this afternoon and Reagan and her partner in crime (a neighbor's son) helped themselves to the leftover cake. Reagan reached past the forks to help herself with her hands and the little boy just leaned over and took a big bite! We all got a good laugh at their mess. Our neighbor took pictures so hopefully I can post them later :)

No comments: