Dad is not going home today. He has had a fever, so they are trying to figure out what is causing it. His temp is down right now, so hopefully it will stay down and he can go home tomorrow. They are making him get up and around some, so he is in a lot of pain. I took the kids up to see him yesterday afternoon and I think it cheered him up some. They enjoyed the ice cream!! Thank you so much for all the prayers and support. By the way, when Holly told Tyler about Paw Paw's leg, he cried and asked, "Are they going to have to shoot him?" (I guess he's watched too many westerns??) Holly told Jenna that they put 3 pins in his leg and she asked, "the kind you write with?"
The kids are doing well. Riley did wet (the alarm went off) last night, but he is not diappointed... we're still plugging along.
Riley was Ladybug #2 in his class"play" yesterday and Reagan and I got to go watch. HE did a great job. They all made their own costumes. I will upload the pictures hopefully tonight :) Of course, Reagan wanted to go to school with Riley this morning. Oh and Riley tied for 3rd place in his class in the Art show at school. He entered his drawing of a giraffe and it is fantastic!!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment