Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wednesday, July 19, 2006



Reagan's first amusement park ride! Cousin Jenna showed her the ropes!


Riley and Tyler enjoyed the ride as well!


Mom, Dad and Allyn kept the kids last weekend while I went with a friend to her cabin in the woods. We scrapbooked, ate and visited. It was a much needed break for me. Tricia and I stayed up late talking about Dustin and me. It was good and I had a good cry... therapy. I had another good cry tonight with Riley. He was easily upset on Monday, then today, he just kept getting in trouble. Then he gets all upset and starts saying he is the worst kid ever. Please pray for peace for him and patience for me when dealing with him. We talked about how we hurt so much everyday, but we don't cry everyday; so we have to let it all out in one big cry every once in a while.

I began this blog to tell a funny story about Reagan... Mom and Allyn took the kids to eat Mexican one night last weekend. Allyn had shrimp fajitas, and she gave Reagan a tortilla. Reagan proceeded to tear up her own cheese quesadilla and line it up in the center of the tortilla. (Just like Allyn had done with her shrimp.) She rolled it up and took one bite. She looked closely at the rolled tortilla then danced her tortilla across the table while she sang, "I the map, I the map, I the MAP!" For those of you not into Dora the Explorer, she has a singing map that resembles a rolled up tortilla.

Also, I wanted to share some more photos. We went up to Holly's last Thursday. We went to the local attraction there where Reagan got to ride her first amusement park ride. Of course, she loved it!!! All of the kids had a blast!

No comments: