

We went fishing yesterday and today in our neighborhood "lake." The lakes are more like ponds, but we caught two yesterday and 4 today!! This is a picture of the biggest fish we caught and it was a WHOPPER! We had a lot of fun. I keep forgetting to mention that we bought a golf car last week. The kids love it and it is very convenient for going to the pool and going fishing and Reagan just likes going for rides. I meant to take the kids' picture on it today, but got busy and VERY sweaty! It is sooooo hot today.
Back to the water issue... I plan to say something to my builder about pulling Reagan's carpet up or back to see what kind of damage has been done. Also, we are expecting another heavy rain today so I am going to go outside during the rain and video or take pictures to see what needs to be done to solve the problem. We are leaving for the beach tomorrow, so pray that we don't get a heavy rain while we are gone and please pray that this whole issue is resloved quickly and properly! Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment